Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Heartbeads

Hello...
I hope you will forgive my blog silence, my creative life has been a whirlwind of happenings since about July of last year. And then some family time around Eid and X-mas. And of course some unexpected things that always seem to show up when life is busy enough already.

I have missed it so much!
And I have started blogging couple days ago and hopefully more regularly again.
So...what's happening at Archangel Mykel Studio these days?

I think a little studio tour is in order *wink*


First...
You will find beads, beads and more beads. Cause I was uploaded my beads pandora boxes last week *wink* old beads, my beads collection, my stash. Right now it's all about catching up after the uploaded and getting a little ahead to allow for new listing for my Archbeads. 


So...
I'm selecting and photoing the beads for a few days before I go washing all the beads. I love to taking a bath for my beads *smile* some beads need extra care. Ahhh...just let you know, next on my listing, when you receive beads from my shop, you can use them directly for your design, cause I have washed them first before they get packed and then shipped to your address. Specially for my Gudo glass beads. This is a new kind of service from my shop, cause I know that some of you sometimes forget to wash first your Gudo glass beads before using them on design.


If you read my previous blog post, you have already known a bit of my calligraphy journey. Recently all my studio time that isn't spent on selecting beads and making jewelry has been spent for calligraphy and photography. I have plans for my calligraphy and photography, although sometimes it's been an exhausting and frustrating journey, but I have learned so much and I am nearly at the point where I can get back to making my own calligraphy and photography styles.


On my bead box is brimming with inspiring things that I have collected and have been given over the years. I have been doing a little sorting lately and I am looking forward to drawing more inspiration from it and getting onto new designs for my jewelry. Hopefully sooner than later...


My furry studio companion has just turned 1 year old. I am really not sure of his age, but dear Arch has been my friend for 1 year now. He has been from feral to best buddy. He showed up just when I needed his most and I cherish our friendship.

So...
Now you have heard a bit of my latest happenings. And thank you for stopping by *hug* It is good to be blogging again!!! And hopefully you will be stopping by to visit once in a while too *smile*

And now...
A little upcoming X-mas inspiration in the form of new beads is always a good thing. So it is time for a new listing for you. Christmas from a heart...

::: HEARTBEADS :::
Gudo Glass Beads Listing
Tuesday - November 03rd 2015
09.00 AM

Have a happy weekend to you all !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment